Friday, February 8, 2008

Davis Road Trip

The staff team and our student leaders went and visited Davis' weekly meeting last night. It was really fun to go on a road trip as a leadership group, and great to see another meeting in action. 

The best thing about checking out a different meeting was being able to truly be a spectator--at my own meeting it's nearly impossible to take the meeting in objectively--I have too much invested and notice too much. That sense of being a 'first-timer' is so valuable--I noticed how different I looked at things from that perspective.

Although the meeting was average--the experience was excellent and so worth it. Also, I so enjoyed building a culture with our student leaders of doing life together. It seemed like we all really enjoyed going together--which truly was a highlight for me. 

No comments: